The MAXX clamshell style heat press is made in the USA. Featuring steel framework for long-lasting durability. The auto reset timer and LED readout makes the MAXX heat press more user friendly. The MAXX is available in 110V or 220V hookups. Temperature settings range from 200 degrees to 400 degrees. Texsource recommends using Teflon sheets to evenly distribute heat and protect your press from residual inks during the transfer process.
The MAXX Clam Heat Presses offer a variety of sizes to fit your every need – from portability in the smaller models, to large models ideal for heat pressing extra large garments. In addition, the interchangeable lower platens make it easy to print on a variety of items.
- Digital Time and Temperature Readout
- Patented Over-the-Center Pressure Adjustment
- Non-Stick-coated Heat Platen
- HRPO Laser Quality Steel Framework
- Smooth Shock Opening
- Scratch Resistant, Baked on Powder Coat Finish
- UL/ULC/CE/RoHS Compliant
- Interchangable Lower Platens
- Digital time and temperature readout.
- Free lifetime technical support.
- Wide opening for easy layout.
- Shipping Weight: 104 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 35" x 25" x 22"
- Watts/Amps: 1750W, 14.5 amps
- Platen Size: 16" x 20"
- Lifetime Heating Element Warranty
- 1 Year Warranty on Components and Labor
- Free Lifetime Technical Support